Canine Experience and Training:
Pet Care Experience:
- Sharon started her animal care training and experience when she was in her early 20s, completing courses on small animal Emergency Response First Aid at BCIT.
- Completed various nutritional courses for canine, feline, equine and livestock, while living in the Lower Mainland, BC.
- Managed small animal and livestock nutrition and health care at Buckerfields Feed Store.
- Small animal and large animal veterinary assistant on the Lower Mainland.
- Worked for the BC SPCA, East Kootenay Branch - Cranbrook.
- Equine Foal Patrol as an Equine Veterinary assistant in the Lower Mainland.
- Worked at a Thoroughbred Respit/Rehab Barn at Pitt Meadows, Lower Mainland.
- Played Polo in the Lower Mainland V.P.C.
Sharon worked as a Hospital Medical Technician at Vancouver General Hospital (VGH) and Shaughnessy Hospital in the Critical Care and Burn Units.