- Dog Boarding Kennels. Our kennels are clean, quiet, comfortable and a secure place for dogs.
- Cat Boarding Cattery. It is warm, spacious and safe.
Located just minutes drive west of Cranbrook on highway #3/95.
From Cranbrook, BC drive west on highway #3/95 (from Elizabeth Lake) for 7 km. One of the Family is on the south-side (left-side when driving from Cranbrook). It is just past Mill Road and before Westview Estates.
- Five separate buildings assures pets trusted in our care are quiet and stress-free.
- Indoor air-quality is accurately and mechanically maintained in kennels.
- We are a family-based-business providing quality pet boarding for over 16-years.
We are proud of our facilities and training and we have a passion for all animals. Read our bios, Gary Marasco and Sharon Marasco.
- We also have facilities for Other family pets such as; guinea pigs, rabbits and birds.
- All Veterinary Practices in Cranbrook recommend our boarding facility. Veterinarians.
- Dog trainer and animal behaviorist on staff.
In the News
One of the Family Pet Care Centre" is very proud to have donated "THE GIFT OF LIFE" Pet Oxygen mask kits, to all the East Kootenay's first responder fire fighting units. Thank-you to all the brave firefighters that risk their lives to save our beloved pets from smoke inhalation. Units distributed to a total of 18 life saving units have been donated. Read More
Shaw TV talks about the O2 masks
One of the Family Pet Care Centre" is on the news again for the donated O2 masks to the fire halls in the Kootenay Region. To see the video, look for the "Dog Oxygen Therapy" video clip amidst the other news videos.